Saturday, November 12, 2016 / by Adam Franzetti
As we approach the holiday season, homeowners are often faced with this question. The need/want to sell you home during the holiday season is fueled by many different factors and waiting could cost you. Here are six reasons not to wait.
- Competition is much lower during the holidays effectively increasing your chances of a faster sale.
- This is the best time of the year for relocation buyers. Many companies like to complete the relocation process before the end of the year.
- Home buyers that are looking during the holidays are serious and ready to buy.
- As a home seller you have the ability to choose when to make the home available and can schedule showings around your time frame.
- After the holidays, as we move toward spring, the number of homes for sale increases. This rise in available inventory reduces the demand for you home.
- New home construction tends to surge after the holidays effectively creating additional competition.
Taking the above reasons into consideration and utilizing the under appreciated winter market, sellers can position their home to capture one of the best buyer groups in the market.
If you would like to take advantage of the winter selling season, contact us at 469-443-8151 or email@example.com